Gary Horn, PE
Since 1979, Gary has been providing local city municipalities with a broad range of Civil Engineering and Land Surveying.
Brandon Broussard, PE
Brandon provides project guidance for residential, agricultural and military projects while overseeing the Traffic Design services provided by Y&H staff.
David Horn, PE, LS, CASp
David is a Licensed Land Surveyor and oversees all surveying services provided by office and field staff. As a Certified Access Specialist (CASp) David also serves local small business’ in guidance to increase accessibility and reducing risk of ADA lawsuits.
Philip Romero, PE, QSP/QSD
Philip serves many private developers looking to develop commercial or multi-family projects.
Josh Rogers, PE
Josh serves the City of Sanger as their City Engineer. He provides input to our team of City Engineers regarding numerous government regulations.
25 FebYamabe & Horn Engineering is proud to announce that the City Council of Kerman has approved Jerry Jones succeeding Gary Horn as City Engineer, as of January 1st 2015. Gary Horn is the co-founder of Yamabe & Hor... 13 JanIf you or your client plan on making improvements to an existing building this year in California, we need to be aware of the required Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) improvements that you’ll need to includ...
I have found that this firm has very good working relationships with the agencies and municipalities that we work in, which goes a long way to head off or resolve problems.
Leland Parnagian Fowler Packing
- Thanks @TBJFresno for recognizing Y&H as one of the best Engineering Firms in the Valley! http://t.co/j0XygLtP1h
- Great news for Sanger. @TBJFresno: FresnoBiz: Sanger approves Academy Avenue improvements http://t.co/iK0viKHYlj
- Y&H project in the news: @TBJFresno: FresnoBiz: Horizon Nut to break ground on Firebaugh facility http://t.co/ERKqShEufb
- More news regarding ADA discussion: @ABC30 Surge of ADA lawsuits in Fresno | @DaleYurongABC30 reports -> http://t.co/fBypBYNHkn
- Call us and ask for our CASp...@FresnoBiz: Biz owners seek relief from ADA lawsuits http://t.co/7DvI6TzplG
Follow Us - @yhengr